Another week has paid off.. Yesterdae did nth much, do 'N' level paper 2 art and played com the whole day. Todae woke up ard 0730hrs, den play combat arms. Finally level up. Nw is (SSGT.1). Had tuition at 0915hrs till 1130hrs. Had chicken rice for lunch, den bck to study.Study til 1800hrs, and play combat arms again. Nw watching crime watch on channel 5.. Whole week ii;ve been sick n 'N' level papers are cuming again. Hope ii gt well by then. Wart ii heard frm dad tat on e following week, we will b getting our new hse keys. By den, we cn start our renovations and painting as well. I'm looking foward to the day of hse moving and hse warming; whr my friends will be invited by me personally, XP!!!! Okiie luhx, ii wanna sleep early tonight. Nt feeling well. Bye and Good Nightzzz...
No matter you love or not,
I still love you..
You are my guardian angel...
I love you, Panda!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment