Monday, February 9







9 February 2009^^(today)
Woke up for school.. After school went to white sands to buy some music home to listen to relax. Currently blogging..after blog, wanna watch tv, eat dinner, watch tv again then sleep. Wanna rest early tonight. My mind is still nort settle down yet!! Gd evening peeps...

Woke up with my mind still in a daze after looking at that msg that night. I kept thinking of the past and the question in my mind wherever ii go, whatever ii do.. I dunno why, ii juz dunno why. It juz kept flashing through my mind. Some people are loved juz as frewns, while some are loved more than juz frewns coz they worth more than what they are. Frewns that are lost, we can find more others.. But the ones you loved cant, coz they are pricless. I'm nort sure iif ii wanna start fresh with someone else or maybe juz forget about the past and stay single foreva. I wanna giv you my love, ii wanna protect you from harm, giv you warmth, and always be by ur side. I dunno what to say, msg or think at this moment. I juz dun wanna celebrate valentines day alone. I wan you to be by my side and celebrate it with me coz you are the chosen one. You are the special person that changes my life. I'm feeling confused, looking into the night sky every night juz waiting for miricles to happen. I really dunno how to tell you.. I dunno hw to face the reality. Dun cor my hp, coz ii wun knw wart to say. If dun wan stead, and ii cn giv u the love u wanted still, ii'm happy with it still. I will respect the decision you make. I love you baby!!


8 February 2009^^
Woke up get ready for my mother frewns cuming over to bai nian. Ard 1230hrs they came, had lunch and collecting of red packets. Aunty Hwa Ee oso brought all of us ice-cream cake frm swensens to eat as well. Thkx aunty Hwa Ee for the cake, its delicious. Ate and watch dvd till 1630hrs, they left. I went over to YangKai hse to play with him 'Halo 2' on x-box. Win him lots of times, coz he always tke pistol if not plasma rifle, when ii m using a tank to shoot him directly. Then father went to temple, Sister wan to stay home to study, so me and mum sat aunty Mui Gek's car to grandma hse. Mum ate and packed food for my sister & dad, then she wok home. I stayed behind to play with my cousins. Went over to another cousin's hse that is beside my grandma hse. Went over to play and chit chat. He oso promise to bring us "Rock Climbing" on tiz cuming sunday, YEAH!!! Then Went bck to grandma hse to 'lau yu sheng'... After eating again, went home, bathed and sleep. This coming friday ii oso going pulau ubin for a npcc reckee hike. People going are the current sec 4s', ma'am HuiXain, ma'am Nurul and me, hahaz!!


7 February 2009^^
Morning went to grandma hse to take more food and stuffs for bbq at nite. Went festive mall to buy the brush for applying butter and many more. Soon, its 1415hrs, left home and bus-ed to white sands to fetch my guests.. On my way there Jereld cor me and sae he forget to take his wallet so he woking home to retrive it then meet Dawson and then come meet us. Was there abt 1445hrs..waited till 1515hrs, brought my guests to the bus stop to take bus to my home. On the way picked up Dawson and Jereld.. Reached kovan, brought them wok in to my grandma hse to take noodles and curry. YongLiang saw the table tennis table and consulted me that he wan play, so ii told them that if u all wan play, u all have to help one another and push it to my hse. They agreed, and they all pushed it to my hse.. By then dad was already home. Push the table into the car porch, then quickly settle them down, make drinks for them. They were all busy playing and veiwing the house. Soon some of us went to set up the bbq pit at my backyard. Then Deryl and Sheryl came over. I rest awhile then its dinner time. YongLiang stil busy playing ping pong wif my uncle and dad. Dinner was kinda weird?? The sausages, haf is cooked, and the other haf is icy cold (no offence).. Then after eat, Amos and JingRu jie have to leave 1st, coz jie have so cor religious class. So my dad and ii sent them out. Then nt long after, Kerisa mei, Terrecia mei, Jaime mei sae they wanna go off oso. I wanted to sent them out personally, but ii was too lazy to, coz wok out stil muz wok in afterwards. Then ask them take bus 109, so that ii cn peii them but they dun wan, so end up they sae if ii dun wanna send them out is okay, coz there are stil lots of guests in the house ii needa attend to. So gave them the directions, and they wok out themselves..(sorry Kerisa, Terrecia && Jaime)!!! Then played and eat more. Soon ii took out the sparkles and light stick, everyone went bersak..!!!
"I want blue light stick!"
"I want yellow light stick!"
"I want all the colours, help me take!!"
Lolx, soon its 2015hrs, all of them wanna leave le, u might think that its kinda early, but coz they hv another party to go. So they left. I wok the whole 'gang' out to mrt station to take bus. Most of them took bus 81 bck to pasir ris. Rain jie, LingHan mei, XiangPing, Zoelyn, waited for the nxt bus 81, coz too many ppl, cant squeeze in. Shermeen mei and Sebastian took train. Janice had her father to pick her up. Bus came, the remaining left. I wok home in a daze after see'ing the msg Rain jie ask me to see after she board the bus. Reached home after 30mins, coz of something. Cleaned up the place and bathed. Slept at 2145hrs.

Thankx for coming:
JingRu / Rachel / KahSeng / KahHui / Melvin / Amos / Jereld / Sebastian / Dawson / Jonathan / YuHeng / Adam / YongLiang / Joelyn / Shermeen / LingHan / Rain / XiangPing / Zoelyn / Madeline / Janice / Jaime / Terrecia / Kerisa / MengHwee

Thankx for your birthday present:
Kerisa / Terrecia

Enjoyed my day very much..thkx guys, for all the fun!!


No comments: