Feel reslly sick today, stomach pain throughout the day. Dad sent me to pasir ris interchange as usual, wok Rain jie to school. Half way through ii left coz needa go toilet urgently. Sorry jie, nv peii u to school bus-stop. Finding the toilet urgently, but dad kept calling my hp, wth.. I ignore and cor him bck l8r, and he ask if ii'm trying nort to go school again. I told him no, as ii'm really having stomach pain. By then it was only 0745hrs, so ii decided to go home and take the stomach pain medicine. Bus to kovan interchange, went to buy food as ii hvnt eat yet. Saw grandma and grandpa with their friends having coffee, waved and headed home. Took medicine and eat my breakfast and then rest for awhile. Thinking of returning to school that time, my stomach pain gets worse, so end up nv go bck school...haiish!!! Rest at home the whole day. Mum came home ard 1930hrs, she tok to me..but dunno why ii suddenly got very irritated of her asking me so many question at one go and all question is abt school oso. So annoying! I dunno, maybe ii'm very sick, ii'm moodless now. Currently listening to techno-(DJ Stuey) to relife stress..Rain jie and me always listens to techno when unhappy or stress!! Cant eat anytink at the moment. No appetite to eat due to stomach pain but ii got gastric, haiix..someone plz tell me wart to do. PLEASE SAVE ME.!.!.!
I so dunno warts happening to me, everyday ii just keep thinking of going back to secondary school just to see someone that ii miss..ii really cant forget her. I tried, but ii failed. I just cant forget her. I like her, I wanna be with her, I wanna giv her my love, BUT ii just dun have the guts to tell her that in the face. I sent her msgs b4 telling her ii like her, but she nv reply.. I dunno, ii really dunno... ... ...


No comments:
Post a Comment