Monday, May 25






Random... Baby having camp, today is her first day and she orady told me she wanna go home. Baby, perservere in whatever you do. I love you.. School today had design and building test, still can manage. Tmr got autocad class test. This whole week will be test coz its a preparation for next 1st June overall module exam. Gonna score well for it, gonna show all th people out there that even though ii skip lessons or what so ever, ii still can score well in this exam and get my cert to go to next year to become a good architect/draftsman. Tmr maybe after school going play pool with Ashley, JinPeng at kovan. Baby's birthday is coming too. Have thought of what to get for her..just hope that she likes it. Okay wanna watch my show le, nights!

I MISS YOU..
I am alone and in pain without you,
so come and kiss the pain away.

No comments: