Sunday, June 7

There's something wrong with my blogger by the way. Change blog skin, coz kinda bored with the old ones. Ytd went to my aunt's condo to celebrate my uncle's and my baby cousin-Jabez birthdays.. Still alright. Went there for a swim then bbq then was sing song and cut cake. Me, YangKai & Deryl were like sitting tgt chatting, suddenly this girl came foward and told Deryl off. "You girl leh, why are you toking to the boys." I was so mad, and wanted to tell her off, but there were other people ard. Fuck that girl man! Wanted to go playground to cam-whore, but its under construction. Sat on the beach chair, starring into the night sky with some music. I started to think abt lots of things. Became emo for dunno wart reason. Until today, i'm still like this. Kena played out by my cousins. They ask me to bring them go retrive their skateboards coz they wna play. So as the oldest among all, i did. Then they juz play it like less then 5mins then went into the house to play habbo again. Cheated my feelings, not the first time orady. Then YangKai was almost everytime me and him on9, he will ask me to go his house. I ask him for wart reason and he tell me i dunno. In the first place you dunno wart you wan people to go over for, and you ask them to go over. Then when they go over, coz you ask them to, you went to play habbo again and forgotten that they are there. You've changed, you've changed alot..more addicted to habbo on9. This year is ur psle and you still not concentrating. Still tell people you wna go dunman high..?? Habbo is just an on9 gaming, it cant help you in studies..you're just wasting gur own precious time.

Well, tmr no school for me again, teacher msg me on friday night. Since friday i have mood swing. Just dunno why, i think abt our relationship. I dun feel the same like we use to be before. Maybe i'm just too sensative without you. There are just too many things bothering me. I just wna spent more time with you this holidays. Coz i may not be free when the school term starts again. I miss you so much till ii cant eat and sleep properly. I think of you wheneva i see your name. How i wish you were right here beside me now. Deryl tried console me, but she just too young to understand what i'm going through now. YongLiang thanks for ur concern by the way. I get fustrated and annoyed easily by the things and people ard me easily these days too. Over small matters, i vent my anger, and the matter got worse, aiyah..i'm just feeling so miserable now. I dunno wart will happen next or wart will i do nxt. Maybe sucide can make everything come to an end?? Sometimes ii just feel like crying out, but there are just no tears..

No comments: