Tuesday, July 14







School was okeh lar, but whole day i'm feeling so damn freaking vexed, sleepy, tired, sianx and troubled. Lucky there were people to lend me their listening ear, thanks Kerisa & Fiona. The weather was freaking hot as well. Today no physical education, coz majority of the class never bring pe shirtg, so teacher let us off. Back home, use laptop and chat with darling. Kept falling asleep, guess i'm too tired. I think ii got eye-bags sia..must sleep more!

Grandma was admitted to hospital last night. Her illness has worsen therefore she must visit the hospital again. Grandma told my aunt that she dreamt of her father and mother come to her dream to find her during one night. My dad told us that this wasnt a good sign coz, in buhddist religion, we cor it "tuo meng".. Espicially to old people, when they dreamt of their love ones who have orady died appear in their dreams, means that its time for them to go. Grandma is getting old, she's 74 this year. She once told my dad weird things. Like when she passed away *touch wood*, she wants to die in this temple, and place her cremeted body together with her parents at the same place. And that she wanna wear the black robe when she dies..so sad canzx!! When heard it from my dad, ii wanted to cry out loud. But ii dun wanna make my dad worry more so ii dint. But in my heart it really hurts alot. Get well soon grandma..

I've been dreaming of you every night in my dreams. I wish to be with you just like before. But when can my wish come true?? I dunno. Every night ii just cant sleep coz ii miss you damn lots. I will sit on my bed all night thinking about you, thinking about the past times we had tgt. Now i'm feeling very down..how ii wish you are right beside me now. Love is for suckers, & i'm one. I love you.

No comments: