RuiEn jie so childish. Sitting beside me still spam my chatbox, boliao!!^^ JingJia jie lost her ez-link and posb card..hope you find it soon, or go make new ones ba. Also MrChua & MrsTan have been reading my blog. At least they can know more abt our lifes, fav past times and the difficulties we are going through coz sometimes its personal, we dun dare say it to them. Now then ii know that actually singapore is such a small country. Friends that we knoe or dunno are actually connected. Vicky and Theodora is my gan mei, Vicky's brother is actully Theodora's boyfriend. How cool was that. I know them frm two different parts of singapore, yet they are actually connected to each other. Today's spamming taiji, thanks to Kelvin-(!R), it was settle. Now who eva who spam Andrea's blog, is non of my buisness!!
To Andrea: "If they spam again, pls dont find me. Firstly, hands is thiers, not mine. Second, what they wanna do ii cant stop them, coz it doesnt involves me at all. Third, if they spam your blog again, you can go resolve it urself, dont come find me. I dun wanna become the middle person like an animal, help you pass msg to spammers, help you this help you that.. Then you not happy, you cor me, ii busy cant ans but you force me to. I'm oso a human being, ii dun like it. I have my limits as well. From now on, we are just friends. I'm not ur gan kor anymore."
Tmr going SAFTI..at pasir lebar camp ii think. But the thing is that we cant leave there on our own. We have to follow the bus back to school then leave. Means tmr ii reach home will 6-7plus lo. So tired.. MrsTan say maybe making class tee, yea!


No comments:
Post a Comment