I'm not JunAnn . But i'm one of his friend . I wont tell you who i am . Guess it yourself . Guess correct there will be prize given by JunAnn . So ask from him for a prize if you know who am i .^^
He says that his computer have virus so he's unable to use computer . That's means he cant blog too . HEHE! Am i too bad to laugh at him? Nah. I don't think so . I think i'm good . Okay , sure stop talking about me .
JunAnn= YunNam
Dumb= Monster
Professor=Professor Freak
So his name would be change to ----- YunNam Professor Freak . Sucha a nice name that i help him choose uh . Must thanks me so must treat me eat . *Joking*
Monster says he's going to sleep now cause he's gonna have a long day in school tomorrow . Sad uh , i'm having my holiday now & he still need go school . Next time maybe my turn already .
Read his blog just now too . Know that he backbone is in pain . So Get well soon monster!
Hope to see you at !R chalet too . ^^
Alien going to stop writing already .Bye2


No comments:
Post a Comment