Today went to S.I.A sports club with YongLiang, Dawson & Amos. Damn fun. I was late when meeting them..suppose to meet at 1pm but i meet them at 2pm. Reach sports club and started exercising abt 3pm. They swam, i didnt! But at least i got sun tanned with them. Still not tanned enough. Amos was tanned. Then pay for badminton court ended up playing table tennis. From 4pm to 5pm. Then play pool. Abt until 7pm plus dad cor and i went off first. Went to eat dinner with family at bedok. Ate 3 bowls of frog porridge, 2 chicken satays, 1 bowl ice-kachang, 1 can of coke..NOW I'M HUNGRY!!!! Lolx, i crazy le. Going over to accompany my mummy watch tv le, ltr play 'grand theft auto' on laptop. Tmr going new year shopping with mummy! Gtg, nights all..
Saturday, January 23
Today went to S.I.A sports club with YongLiang, Dawson & Amos. Damn fun. I was late when meeting them..suppose to meet at 1pm but i meet them at 2pm. Reach sports club and started exercising abt 3pm. They swam, i didnt! But at least i got sun tanned with them. Still not tanned enough. Amos was tanned. Then pay for badminton court ended up playing table tennis. From 4pm to 5pm. Then play pool. Abt until 7pm plus dad cor and i went off first. Went to eat dinner with family at bedok. Ate 3 bowls of frog porridge, 2 chicken satays, 1 bowl ice-kachang, 1 can of coke..NOW I'M HUNGRY!!!! Lolx, i crazy le. Going over to accompany my mummy watch tv le, ltr play 'grand theft auto' on laptop. Tmr going new year shopping with mummy! Gtg, nights all..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment