Happy for good news but sad in the end. I really dunno what to say, i just dun wan to end this way. Good news first, MrsTan wants me to work with her on a model making project. Its a 3 months project. First time working with teacher alone. Cool!!! I wonder how's the feeling like, (: Now for the sad news! Its that... ... ...i dunno what to type or what to say, think you all should now what have happen! Deep in my heart now i'm crying badly. I cant cry it out coz i dun wan my parents to know. You say the problems lies with you, but what? Can i help you to solve that problem in you. I just dun wan us to end up this way, seriously. I even think of nxt wk to... ... ...but now!! Sorry, i cant take it any longer, blog till here..nights!
Tuesday, February 9
Happy for good news but sad in the end. I really dunno what to say, i just dun wan to end this way. Good news first, MrsTan wants me to work with her on a model making project. Its a 3 months project. First time working with teacher alone. Cool!!! I wonder how's the feeling like, (: Now for the sad news! Its that... ... ...i dunno what to type or what to say, think you all should now what have happen! Deep in my heart now i'm crying badly. I cant cry it out coz i dun wan my parents to know. You say the problems lies with you, but what? Can i help you to solve that problem in you. I just dun wan us to end up this way, seriously. I even think of nxt wk to... ... ...but now!! Sorry, i cant take it any longer, blog till here..nights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment