Hi . I'm monster's friend , alien . (: I'm here to help him post his blog as he want his blog updated today that means before midnight . He scared that he will be back home late so ask me to help him post . As a good friend of monster , i'm helping him posting now . HAHAHA !
I don't really know what he did today as i was not with him the whole day too . And i only know morning he went to eat breakfast with his family i think . Watch movie with some of the !R members . Send his sister off at aiport . I think he will be back home soon uh .
Shall stop posting here . :D
[[Edited]]
Thanks Alien, yupp i just got home. Apparently woke up then bathe. Out at 10am with family. Had DinTaiFung for breakfast at junction 8, home afterthat! Play com til 2pm then make my way down to ehub to meet Jingen, HuiSian, Richie, Shermaine and her other 4 frewns. Play arcade for awhile then watch "Prince of Persia" at 4.15pm. Richie went off for camp. Movie rating 4/5. After movie abt 6.30pm i think. Sher's frewns went off. Bus to expo with Shermaine, Jingen, HuiSian for the food fair thing. Buy food there to eat as our dinner, lol. Left thr ard 8plus. Shermaine went home then the 3 of us train to eastpoint to walkwalk and find Jingen's clothings. I parted with them abt 9.30pm, train to airport. Met up with family then sent sister off to japan. Home ard 11plus. Have been msging Alien and Ashley the whole day!


No comments:
Post a Comment