Sunday, July 11
Wake up, go gradma hse for lunch. Home after that! Chloe has came home, god bless^^ Bathe, go online then evening time go tampines mall with mum, sister and aunty MuiGek. Went to converse sale. hush puppies sale, FOX sale then hokkaido fair. Only bought things from FOX sale & hokkaido fair the first 2 sales practically got nothing to buy. Boring to the max, was msging Qianhui throughout, heehee^^ Then 6plus went Ikea to buy some stackable boxes for my room, coz I WANNA STORE THINGS..LOL! Back to grandmahse for dinner. Eat orady, then went home. I'm so gonna watch''FIFA World Cup 2010 Finals'' tonight, I hope I wont fall asleep. My hopes are all on SPAIN!!! Though i wanna bet on it, but i dunno how to so never buy. GO SPAIN!!! WOOHOO... ... ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment