Out for basketball game with KahHui, Amos, Jereld, YuHeng & maybe Melvin...
[[Edited]]
Didnt play much at all, coz many ppl thr. Dun wanna tok abt what i do today anymore, wanna tok something/s that is sort of disturbing me?!
Dun understand why some relationship has so much problems! I had frewns, shall not say the names..i think the bf is over-controlling. I mean, she has her own world of frewns to be with, you have your own world of frewns to hang out with. Why not giving her freedom of whom she wanna hangs out with. Dun always think that "today she go out, must be hanging out with guys", "tmr go out, oso hangs out with guys"...this is crazy. If you love her, you must believe in urself, trust her. Dun doubt her in anything. I have gone through this kinda relationship once like this but it still turned out wrong, coz the first gf i had, just dun trust me totally, kept saying me hanging out with girls always.. Anyway that is me and her past. I want my frewns ard me to be happy, not always when we hang out tgt, they are always feeling so troubled, so sad. I see them like this, i oso dun feel good. They are like my younger/older brothers and sisters!! When we hang out tgt as a clique, as one..must be happy! So think abt it, your relationship has lasted for so long, so treasure it before regretting it when you lost everything..
Thursday, February 25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment