School then cut hair followed by home to rest. Then out to paya lebar to meet ZhengHao and his dad's lion dance troupe. Change into the uniform, tie the flags onto the lorries, load drum/symbols & lion/dragon..etc etc!! Set off to suntec city for the "Air Show 2010 opening ceremony". Reach thr, wear costume/head..then rehearsal for 2 time, then rest until the show start! Start abt 5.30-6pm i think. When our turn, go out thr jump and dance. The people who were thr are people frm overseas, plus out singapore minister for defence was there too. After show, pack up and left. Bck in the association, undress and wear bck my home clothes..collect pay then dad fetch me home.
I just dun understand why my dad is in this way. Since ytd..i've been feeling very troubled. No one to share with. Feeling very down, attitude sucks totally! Spoils my day. He doesnt supports me joining lion dance, scold me for making him wait when i told him dun wait, scold me for making friends which he sees them as bad people. Which i think he is damn wrong. "Dont judge its book by its cover" My friend may look gangster on the outside, but they are great ppl on the inside. So you have no rights to criticise them. I join lion dance its because i like it when i was young, not coz i'm curious! I may think of taking this up as my part time job. Here, i learn many things that outside i dun even have a chance to learn..you may think what you want, but what you've said, really hurts my feelings deeply. I knw you'll read my blog but i dun care. I'm someone who will not show my expression out when i'm angry, but if really too much then.... ....
i'm just worried abt you. When ever you tell me you no mood, i'll be thinking that something has happened to you. You've to let me knw if everythings okay or not. I dun like the feeling of cant sleep the whole night thinking are you really alright. I dunno, sometimes if i nv meet you for a long time..i'll be missing you like crazy. I just wanna spent as much time as possible with you to love and protect you in ever way possible. You're the most important person in my life.. I love you baby!


No comments:
Post a Comment